Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wednesday Night at the Home of David Jette...

Last night we all gathered at Dave and Jenny's house for one final rehearsal before we begin tech on Saturday, and I've got to say, it was a really nice treat. Jenny and I spoke about making this a tradition - a final read through at someone's home, where we can relax and focus on the words and our voices, before we have to start thinking about things like spike marks and door slamming.

I was reminded of the very first time we read the play, back in October of 2009. I remember walking away from that reading thinking "wow, this is going to be one hell of a show" - and I still believe that 100%. Our audiences are in for such a treat.

We have exactly one week until our first audience arrives at the Bootleg, and a lot of work to do in those seven days. But I've never been more sure of this team than I am right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment